Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Momma Bear's Goals (strictly personal)

Here it is friends, I have defined and refined my goals. I've been struggling feeling like I'm getting my shit together... I guess that's life with a baby though. Do you ever really feel like your shit is together? Ducks in any kind of line? Meh I'm kinda over ever feeling like that because I've realized that it will come one day and on that day, I will look in the mirror (or maybe at W, to feel a little less crazy) and LAUGH. 
I wrote some goals when I was pregnant, for myself, for my family, etc. And I have had only one amazing friend (Thanks miss Tara Prue) actually hold me accountable! Where is my support team? It's ok, I forgive y'all, I know life gets in the way sometimes and before you know it it's been four months! YIKES right?! Here are my new goals, short sweet and simple.


  • 20 minutes of cardio (elliptical or treadmill up hill) every morning with ab work.
  • 20 minute of cardio (eppiptical or treadmill up hill) every evening with Jaime Eason's 12 week body building program (Finished Novemeber 26th)
  • Clean eating (90% paleo)
  • Massage once every 2 weeks (or maybe once a month... depends on how I feel)
  • Mani/Pedi once a month
  • Date night with Wayne once a week (dinner and a movie?)
My goal is to fit into my $10 goal jeans by November 26th, I would like to be at my goal weight by then too but I'm not sure if it's realistic... hmm
Pics to follow, my phone is acting up....

I love and appriciate all the support and encouragement xo


1 comment:

  1. Oh Step! You are an inspiration. I need to write out goals also. Your physical activity is fantastic. I should follow your lead. You are an amazing mommy. I like that that is your first priority. Keep it up. I'm amazed with how far you have come already. Great job.

    ReplyDelete