Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Resolutions 2013

Day 1 week 1:
Today sucked. 
I mean it was a beautiful sunny day outside (not that I left the house at all...) and after a fun gathering of friends the night before we all got a decent sleep. Today was the first day of operation "no more flabby mommy" and it was not fun my friend. We woke up at 8:45am, headed to the gym in our building for a half hour cardio session, ate a delicious breakfast, cleaned the house, and by 1pm Haidan and I were both ready for a serious nap. Slept from 1-3:40pm then got at gym session number two of the day (weights and abs) and had another delicious meal.
I mean, I shouldn't really be complaining (one of my many new years resolutions) because I have a hubby who likes to cook delicious and healthy meals and train my big butt. I love that he is so willing to help me, but I hate that he's so damn good at it. I know it will get better, but seeing that light at the end of the tunnel is hard. Sometimes harder when you're trying to take care of a sick baby.
I think the big part of my misery today (and let me admit, I was a bitch today. Sorry Wayne!!) was that I knew "I'm on a diet, I'm hungry" I kept saying to myself. Was I really hungry? Or was I just thinking of all the delicious foods I will be trying SO SO SO hard not to eat for the coming year. Damnit I want cake and ice cream every day! Is that so bad? Yes.
Well that's all I have to say about that. (Thanks Gump!) (I also have to help my sick-ie baby and try to figure out how I'm going to start his routine again, and try to wean the boob, and get him sleeping in his crib and......)

No comments:

Post a Comment