Monday, March 25, 2013

Baby steps!

Today, Monday March 25th you took your first steps alone. 
My boy, you are 10 months old and so strong and independent, I can't believe how fast you're growing right before my eyes! Your daddy has been walking with you for a few months now, and little bit by little bit you became stronger and faster and have been walking (with our help) for a long time now. It's funny how only a few months feels like a long time! Today your Gran held your one hand and you let go to walk to me. I have tears in my eyes just thinking of the happy (and a little in shock your self) look you had on your face! "Look am! No hands!" I know I'll hear it soon enough!

Please stop growing my sweet boy. I'm going to miss all these little things about you! (I can't wait to show your dada the new tricks you've learned!) 
We had a fun play date with your four girlfriends; Cora, Wanona, Sophia, and Sasha. You ate their food (so nice of them so share!) and chatted up a storm. You even went the whole day (8am-6:20pm) with no boob!!
Talk about leaps and bounds!
We will keep busy my boy, because I know you are a social baby just like your momma!
I love you with all my heart, I can't wait until tomorrow to see what new adventures we will share.
Xoxo times 46382146482724648276465837464738464719101927475 

Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment